7-day Online Yoga Nidra Immersion
A self-paced online course to experience deep relaxation, mental clarity, and creative potential
Yoga Nidra - The Ancient Antidote
We live in a fast paced world of information overload, high stress levels, and sensory fatigue. The need of the hour is to slow down, but we have forgotten the art of relaxation. However, there is an answer in the form of an ancient yogic practice known as Yoga Nidra.
Yoga Nidra is a state of consciousness between sleep and wakefulness. We experience this state naturally while drifting off to sleep at night and waking up in the morning.
As a practice, Yoga Nidra starts off as a relaxation modality but has the potential to transform your personality. It is an integral step on the journey of meditation and self-discovery.
• Facilitates relaxation of body and mind
• Improves quality of sleep
• Enhances focus, clarity and creativity
• Rewires deep-rooted subconscious patterns
• Ancient wisdom of Satyananda Yoga Nidra adapted to modern needs
• Detailed understanding of Science, Philosophy and Psychology behind Yoga Nidra.
• Learn nuances of Body Scan variations, Breathing & Visualisation Techniques.
• Structured over 7 days to build a habit and reinforce technique
• Flexibility to attend sessions as per your convenient time (Pre-recorded lessons)
• Easy to incorporate in daily routine with 30-45 minute sessions.
• Lifetime access to 7 video lectures and 7 guided meditations
• Find clarity on Sankalpa/Life Intention, the most powerful component of Yoga Nidra.
• Learn self-practice of Yoga Nidra without the help of a recording or class.
• Certificate of Participation on completion of the course
• Post-course mentorship and free access to 3 LIVE community meet-ups
• Prepare for Yoga Nidra TTC under Shobhit's guidance
Day 1 - What is Yoga Nidra?
Day 2 - Anatomy of Yoga Nidra
Day 3 - The Importance of Pratyahara
Day 4 - The Science of Relaxation
Day 5 - Human Psyche
Day 6 - Sankalpa / Life Intention
Day 7 - Cultivating a Self Practice
NOTE - Every module is a combination of a video lecture and guided meditation audio.
Lakshmi Sriram, Yoga Teacher
The course helped me understand the fundamentals of Yoga Nidra and build up a strong self-practice. The entire immersion has a lifetime access and the pricing is very nominal for the depths that the course has to offer.
Q. Do I need to prepare for the course in any way?
It helps to have a foundation of Asana & Pranayama practice for 3 months to derive the most benefit and stay awake during Yoga Nidra.
Q. Is this open to all levels of practitioners?
Yes, everyone will benefit from this course, whether you are just starting out on your Yoga journey or want to deepen your existing practice and prepare for meditation. However, please note that severe mental health conditions are contraindicated for Yoga Nidra.
Q. How much time effort is required on my behalf?
Only 30-45 minutes every day during the immersion. After that, a daily practice of 20-minutes is all it takes to continue reaping the benefits and transformation.
Q. What happens if I miss a session?
This is a pre-recorded course and self-paced, which means you can access the theory lessons and guided practice whenever convenient. However, we recommend regularity to cultivate a habit.
Q. Will I have lifetime access to all course material?
Yes! 7 video lectures and 7 guided Yoga Nidra audio recordings will be a part of the course, which can be accessed and revisited whenever you prefer.
Q. Will this certify me to teach Yoga Nidra?
No, this is an experiential course aimed at practice and knowledge of Yoga Nidra. However, Yoga teachers would benefit from gaining a deeper understanding on Yoga Nidra beyond a script.
Q. How can I evolve once the course is completed?
As the outlined learning path, you can benefit from live online interaction on the monthly community meetup where you can deepen your practice under the guidance of Shobhit and ask related questions. The next step would be pursuing the Yoga Nidra TTC when you feel an inner calling.
Q. Is there an option for refund if I am not satisfied with the course?
Sorry, there are no refunds as the course has been designed with a decade of experiential knowledge and direct connection with the source of Satyanada Bihar Yoga.